Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some new old paintings


So I decided that however busy I am I will post some new paintings on my blog regularly.

These new ones are actually old and I had painted them sometime in February . They are acrylic paintings depicting one of my favorite subjects namely Flowers

Well it is summer and you can see a host of different colors and species of flowers growing wild and in beautifully cultivated gardens. My favorites are Daisies as they are the happiest of flowers(That is a dialogue by Meg Ryan from 'You've got mail' I think) and in Februray I was really thinking of Tulips so here they are!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!
your art work is really great, I liked it very much. I hope to see more from you in the future...

African Art

Anu Darbha said...

Thank you for the encouragement!

I will definitely try to post some better paintings regularly